IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Dafydd Jones, born 1965, British, Benita Douglas-Robertson and Matt Gomez, Blizzard Ball, London, 1986
Benita Douglas-Robertson and Matt Gomez, Blizzard Ball, London
- Part Of:
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 10 × 8 inches (25.4 × 20.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper center: "A/P 1 | Benita Douglas-Robertson & Matt Gomez | Blizzard Ball, London 1986"; lower left: "Printed 2016"
Studio mark: "DAFYDD JONES | Whydown Lodge TN39 4RG"
Signed on verso in graphite, upper left: "Dafydd Jones"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of The Hyman Collection, London (Claire and James Hyman)
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dance | genre subject | party | portrait | teenagers
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.