- Michael Beatson-Clark, Richard Harris-Smith, and Chris Beatson-Clark, Beagle Ball, Hammersmith Palais
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 8 × 10 inches (20.3 × 25.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper center: "A/P 1 | Michael Beatson-Clark, Richard Harris-Smith, Chris | Betson-Clark, Beagle Ball, Hammersmith Palais. | 1986"; lower left: "Printed 2016"
Studio mark: "DAFYDD JONES | Whydown Lodge TN39 4RG"
Signed on verso in graphite, upper left: "Dafydd Jones"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of The Hyman Collection, London (Claire and James Hyman)
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dance | genre subject | party | portrait | teenagers
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Dafydd Jones, active from 1981, British, Michael Beatson-Clark, Richard Harris-Smith, and Chris Beatson-Clark, Beagle Ball, Hammersmith Palais, 1986
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.