Rusty Egan and Hon. Sophie Stapleton-Cotton at Le Ball
- Part Of:
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- 8 × 10 inches (20.3 × 25.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper center: "A/P 1 | Rusty Egan & Hon. Sophia Stapleton-Cotton | Le Ball, London. 1981"; lower left: "Printed 2016"
Studio mark: "DAFYDD JONES | Whydown Lodge TN39 4RG"
Signed on verso in graphite, upper left: "Dafydd Jones"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of The Hyman Collection, London (Claire and James Hyman)
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dance | genre subject | party | portrait | teenagers
- Associated People:
- Egan, Rusty (born 1957), former drummer for the British new wave band Rich Kids
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Dafydd Jones, born 1965, British, Rusty Egan and Hon. Sophie Stapleton-Cotton at Le Ball, 1981
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.