IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Bert Hardy, 1913–1995, British, At the Stables, 1948
At the Stables
- Part Of:
- Vintage gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 9 1/2 × 6 1/2 inches (24.1 × 16.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "285.036.2.03"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of The Hyman Collection, London (Claire and James Hyman)
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cigarette | genre subject | handbill | men | stables | standing
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.