- Vintage gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 12 × 15 inches (30.5 × 38.1 cm), Image: 7 1/2 × 11 inches (19.1 × 27.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "8842"; upper center: "Printed 1970"; center: "Vintage"; lower left: "Sunderland 1962"
Studio marks, stamped and blind embossed: "Photographed | and Printed | by | Colin Jones ©"
Signed on verso in graphite: "Colin Jones"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of The Hyman Collection, London (Claire and James Hyman)
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bags | bicycle | excavation | genre subject | man
- Associated Places:
- England | Sunderland
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.