- Vintage gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 12 × 15 inches (30.5 × 38.1 cm) and Image: 7 1/2 × 11 inches (19.1 × 27.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "8842"; upper center: "Printed 1970"; center: "Vintage"; lower left: "Sunderland 1962"
Studio marks, stamped and blind embossed: "Photographed | and Printed | by | Colin Jones ©"
Signed on verso in graphite: "Colin Jones"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of The Hyman Collection, London (Claire and James Hyman)
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bags | bicycle | excavation | genre subject | man
- Associated Places:
- England | Sunderland
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.