- Seven Sisters Colliery, Dulais Valley, South Wales
- Vintage gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 12 × 16 inches (30.5 × 40.6 cm) and Image: 8 3/8 × 11 7/8 inches (21.3 × 30.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper center: "Miners"; lower left: "Seven Sisters | Dulais Valley"; lower right: "South Wales 1965"
Studio marks, stamped and blind embossed: "Photographed | and Printed | by | Colin Jones ©"
Signed on verso in graphite: "Colin Jones"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of The Hyman Collection, London (Claire and James Hyman)
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | buildings | horses (animals) | landscape
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Colin Jones, born 1936, British, Seven Sisters Colliery, Dulais Valley, South Wales, 1965
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.