IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Colin Jones, born 1936, British, Mother and Child, 1973
Mother and Child
- Part Of:
- Vintage gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 16 × 12 inches (40.6 × 30.5 cm), Image: 14 1/2 × 9 3/4 inches (36.8 × 24.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper center: "Vintage"; lower left: "Ilford Warm | Tone | VC"; lower right: "The Black House | London | 1973 - 1976"
Studio marks, stamped and blind embossed: "Photographed | and Printed | by | Colin Jones ©"
Signed on verso in graphite: "Colin Jones"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of The Hyman Collection, London (Claire and James Hyman)
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- child | genre subject | mother | portrait | stroller
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.