- Lathkill Dale, Derbyshire
- Vintage gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 6 1/2 × 8 1/4 inches (16.5 × 21 cm) and Image: 6 1/8 × 7 5/8 inches (15.6 × 19.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper right: "82%"; center: "<F14> | LATHKILL DALE | Credit: John | Blakemore"
Label on verso: "AP | 7/10"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of The Hyman Collection, London (Claire and James Hyman)
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | pond | trees
- Associated Places:
- Derbyshire | England
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Blakemore, born 1936, British, Lathkill Dale, Derbyshire, 1979
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.