IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Bill Brandt, 1904–1983, British, Chiswick House Garden, 1945
Chiswick House Garden
- Vintage gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 10 × 7 5/8 inches (25.4 × 19.4 cm), Image: 9 × 7 5/8 inches (22.9 × 19.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, center: "Chiswick House Garden"; in graphite, lower right: "4/20/45 | 82.060"
Stamped on verso: "BILL BRANDT"; and "PASSED FOR PUBLICATION | 119 | Date 14 APR 1945"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of The Hyman Collection, London (Claire and James Hyman)
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bench | landscape | Roman sculpture | trees
- Associated Places:
- Chiswick House | England | London
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.