- Chiswick House Garden
- Vintage gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 10 × 7 5/8 inches (25.4 × 19.4 cm) and Image: 9 × 7 5/8 inches (22.9 × 19.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, center: "Chiswick House Garden"; in graphite, lower right: "4/20/45 | 82.060"
Stamped on verso: "BILL BRANDT"; and "PASSED FOR PUBLICATION | 119 | Date 14 APR 1945"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of The Hyman Collection, London (Claire and James Hyman)
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bench | landscape | Roman sculpture | trees
- Associated Places:
- Chiswick House | England | London
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Bill Brandt, 1904–1983, British, Chiswick House Garden, 1945
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.