- Don Letts
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 9 1/2 × 12 1/8 inches (24.1 × 30.8 cm) and Image: 6 7/8 × 10 1/8 inches (17.5 × 25.7 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "Taken 1978 | Printed 2001"
Signed on verso in graphite, lower right: "Caroline Coon"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of The Hyman Collection, London (Claire and James Hyman)
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hat | portrait
- Associated People:
- Letts, Donovan "Don" (1956), British film director, DJ and musician
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Caroline Coon, born 1945, British, Don Letts, 1978
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.