Port Talbot, Abbey Book Block, Roughing Mill
- Part Of:
- Vintage gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 8 1/2 × 11 1/2 inches (21.6 × 29.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite: "Roughing Mill (First Stage) | Edge Squeezer | 90 | 8 5/8 | Abbey Book Block M. | EC13 | Screen 150 | 7 1/2in"
Studio mark: "PHOTOGRAPH BY | W SUSCHITZKY"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of The Hyman Collection, London (Claire and James Hyman)
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | factory | machines | steel mill
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Wolfgang Suschitzky, 1912–2016, Austrian, Port Talbot, Abbey Book Block, Roughing Mill, 1948
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.