Harlech Castle, North Wales
- ca. 1860
- Albumen print from wet collodion negative on thin, smooth, cream wove paper mounted on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 3/8 × 8 1/4 inches (16.2 × 21 cm) and Mount: 11 1/2 × 14 1/2 inches (29.2 × 36.8 cm)
Inscribed on mount in graphite, lower right: "P1109"
Lettered on mount below image: "Printed and published by F. Frith, Reigate. | HARLECH CASTLE, NORTH WALES. | Bedford, Phot."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Charles Isaacs and Carol Nigro
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | hill | landscape
- Associated Places:
- Gwynedd | Harlech Castle | United Kingdom | Wales
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Francis Bedford, 1816–1894, British, Harlech Castle, North Wales, ca. 1860
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.