- ca. 1865
- Carbon print from wet collodion negative on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- 8 3/4 × 11 1/8 inches (22.2 × 28.3 cm) and 17 1/2 × 22 inches (44.5 × 55.9 cm)
Inscribed on mount in graphite, lower right: "Q5025v"
Lettered on mount below image: "Francis Bedford, Photo. | Copyright, registered at Stationers Hall. | Autotype. | RUSHFORD MILL | Printed in permanent pigments by the Autotype Printing & Publishing Company (Limited) & Published by them at their Office, 5 Haymarket, London, S.W."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Charles Isaacs and Carol Nigro
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | landscape | river | tree
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.