- Materials & Techniques:
- Albumen print from wet collodion negative on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 1/4 × 6 1/8 inches (10.8 × 15.6 cm), Mount: 7 × 8 7/8 inches (17.8 × 22.5 cm)
Inscribed on mount in brown ink, lower right: "180"; inscribed on verso of mount in graphite, lower left: "RB 003"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Charles Isaacs and Carol Nigro
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- botanical subject | leaves | plant
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.