Robert Henry Cheney, ca. 1800–1866, British, Pitchford Hall, Sussex, ca. 1853
Pitchford Hall, Sussex
- ca. 1853
- Albumen print from waxed paper negative on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- 7 × 8 5/8 inches (17.8 × 21.9 cm) and 10 1/8 × 12 inches (25.7 × 30.5 cm)
Inscribed on mount in black ink, lower right: "Pitchford Hall."; in graphite, lower right: "R.H.Cheney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Charles Isaacs and Carol Nigro
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bridge (built work) | building | landscape | moat
- Associated Places:
- England | Sussex | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.