unknown artist, nineteenth century, Aquatic Landscape; Men with Boats and Fishtraps, 1860s
Aquatic Landscape; Men with Boats and Fishtraps
- Albumen print from wet collodion negative on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- 5 7/8 × 7 7/8 inches (14.9 × 20 cm) and 14 × 17 3/4 inches (35.6 × 45.1 cm)
Inscribed on mount in graphite, lower right: "D1044"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Charles Isaacs and Carol Nigro
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boat | fishing | genre subject | landscape | marsh | men | trees | water
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.