Piscator, no. 2
- Albumen print from oxymel negative on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 1/2 × 7 1/2 inches (24.1 × 19.1 cm) and Mount: 17 3/8 × 12 inches (44.1 × 30.5 cm)
Inscribed in red pencil, upper right: "15"; in graphite, lower right: "881005"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. and Mrs. Charles T. Isaacs
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | bird | cliff | foliage | landscape | pond | water
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.