- Materials & Techniques:
- Albumen print from wet collodion negative on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 1/2 × 11 1/4 inches (11.4 × 28.6 cm), Mount: 12 × 15 1/8 inches (30.5 × 38.4 cm)
Inscribed on mount in graphite, lower right: "M2029"
Engraved lettering on mount, lower left: "Kew Bridge"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Charles Isaacs and Carol Nigro
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | boat | bridge (built work) | fishing | landscape | men | river | trees | water
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Greater London | Kew Bridge | London | Thames | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.