View in Betchworth Park, Surrey
- Albumen print from wet collodion negative on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 1/4 × 6 1/2 inches (21 × 16.5 cm) and Mount: 14 1/2 × 11 1/2 inches (36.8 × 29.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "L1026"; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "L1026"
Lettered on mount below image: "Printed and Published by F.Frith, Reigate. | A. Rosling, Phot. | VIEW IN BETCHWORTH PARK, SURREY."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Charles Isaacs and Carol Nigro
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | trees
- Associated Places:
- Betchworth | England | Surrey | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Alfred Rosling, 1802–ca. 1880, British, View in Betchworth Park, Surrey, 1860s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.