- Albumen print from wet collodion negative on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 3/8 × 8 1/8 inches (16.2 × 20.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, center left: "C1014"; lower center: "166/20"; lower right: "at Stubbes, Essex"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Charles Isaacs and Carol Nigro
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- genre subject | grass | landscape | logs | man | trees | wood
- Associated Places:
- England | Essex | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.