- Forest in Light
- Albumen print from wet collodion negative on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 7/8 × 8 inches (14.9 × 20.3 cm)
Inscribed on mount in graphite, lower right: "D10202"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Charles Isaacs and Carol Nigro
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- forest | landscape | snow | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Golden Short, born ca. 1832, British, Forest in Light, 1870s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.