Hut and Cart
- Albumen print from wet collodion negative on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 × 8 inches (15.2 × 20.3 cm)
Inscribed on mount in graphite, lower right: "D10192"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Charles Isaacs and Carol Nigro
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cart | hut | landscape | tree | wheelbarrow
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.