Windsor Castle, Ornamental Waters, Frogmore
- Materials & Techniques:
- Vintage platinum print on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/8 × 8 inches (15.6 × 20.3 cm), Mount: 10 5/8 × 14 inches (27 × 35.6 cm)
Inscribed on mount in black ink, lower right: "J.Benjamin Stone | Ornamental Waters, Frogmore. | Windsor Park. | 1901"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Charles Isaacs and Carol Nigro
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | landscape | pond | trees | water | water lilies
- Associated Places:
- Berkshire | England | Windsor | Windsor Castle
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Sir John Benjamin Stone, 1838–1914, British, Windsor Castle, Ornamental Waters, Frogmore, 1901
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.