- Windsor Castle, Ornamental Waters, Frogmore
- Vintage platinum print on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/8 × 8 inches (15.6 × 20.3 cm) and Mount: 10 5/8 × 14 inches (27 × 35.6 cm)
Inscribed on mount in black ink, lower right: "J.Benjamin Stone | Ornamental Waters, Frogmore. | Windsor Park. | 1901"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Charles Isaacs and Carol Nigro
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | landscape | pond | trees | water | water lilies
- Associated Places:
- Berkshire | England | Windsor | Windsor Castle
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Sir John Benjamin Stone, 1838–1914, British, Windsor Castle, Ornamental Waters, Frogmore, 1901
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.