Study of Foreground near Betws-y-Coed
- ca. 1858
- Albumen print from wet collodion negative on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- 6 7/8 × 9 3/4 inches (17.5 × 24.8 cm) and 15 × 22 1/4 inches (38.1 × 56.5 cm)
Inscribed on mount in graphite, lower left: "Study of Foreground near Bettws y Coed. H.White."; lower right: "N1320"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Charles Isaacs and Carol Nigro
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- ferns | ivy (plant) | landscape | stones
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Henry White, 1819–1903, British, Study of Foreground near Betws-y-Coed, ca. 1858
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.