- Loch Earu
- Albumen print from wet collodion negative on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Mount: 12 × 14 1/2 inches (30.5 × 36.8 cm) and Sheet: 7 1/4 × 9 1/4 inches (18.4 × 23.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Loch Earu"; lower left: "871007 Drummond (?)"; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "Rev. N.B. Drummond, 1860s"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. and Mrs. Charles T. Isaacs
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- lake | landscape | trees
- Associated Places:
- Scotland | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Rev. N. B. Drummond, active 1860s, British, Loch Earu, 1860s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.