William Blake, 1757–1827, British, An Essay on Sculpture on a Series of Epistles to John Flaxman, 1800
- An Essay on Sculpture on a Series of Epistles to John Flaxman
- Plate: 7 3/4 x 6 1/2in. (19.7 x 16.5cm) and Sheet: 10 1/8 x 7 3/4in. (25.7 x 19.7cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.