unknown artist, nineteenth century, View on the Lochlong with Gate, 1860s
- View on the Lochlong with Gate
- Albumen print from wet collodion negative on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 1/4 × 10 1/2 inches (23.5 × 26.7 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Charles Isaacs and Carol Nigro
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- gate | landscape | trees | water
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.