Payne Jennings, active ca. 1875, died 1926, British, Waterfall, 1860s
- Albumen print from wet collodion negative on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 1/2 × 9 1/2 inches (29.2 × 24.1 cm) and Mount: 18 3/8 × 13 1/4 inches (46.7 × 33.7 cm)
Inscribed on mount in graphite, lower right: "D1013 Jennings"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Charles Isaacs and Carol Nigro
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cliff | landscape | stream | waterfall
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.