Norton Brothers, active ca. 1876–ca. 1887, British, Cocoa Trees, ca. 1890
- ca. 1890
- Albumen print on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 5/8 × 7 7/8 inches (24.4 × 20 cm) and Mount: 13 3/4 × 8 1/2 inches (34.9 × 21.6 cm)
Lettered inside image, lower right: "The Cocoa Tree | Norton Bros. & Co."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Charles Isaacs and Carol Nigro
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- botanical subject | cocoa beans | fruit | leaves | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.