- Screen print on moderately thick, smooth, white wove paper
- Sheet: 23 × 35 inches (58.4 × 88.9 cm) and Image: 17 × 29 1/4 inches (43.2 × 74.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "126/150 C.T. Strokers 1968"
Blind embossed: "Gerald Laing"
Lettered lower center: "Autolite | Spark Plugs"; center right: "C.T."
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Gerald Laing"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Barbara Sunderman Hoerner
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | engine | helmet | smoke
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.