IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Gerald Laing, 1936–2011, British, C.T. Stokers, 1968
- Screen print on moderately thick, smooth, white wove paper
- Sheet: 23 × 35 inches (58.4 × 88.9 cm), Image: 17 × 29 1/4 inches (43.2 × 74.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "126/150 C.T. Strokers 1968"
Blind embossed: "Gerald Laing"
Lettered lower center: "Autolite | Spark Plugs"; center right: "C.T."
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Gerald Laing"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Barbara Sunderman Hoerner
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | engine | helmet | smoke
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.