IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Joe Tilson, born 1928, British, Cut Out and Send, 1968
Cut Out and Send
- Screen print and collage on thick, moderately textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 40 × 27 inches (101.6 × 68.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, center: "A/P"
Samped verso: "K | 6983"
Signed and dated in graphite, center right: "Joe Tilson 1968"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Barbara Sunderman Hoerner
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | rocket | scissors
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.