John Golden Short, born ca. 1832, British, Roman Stone Bridge with Gate, 1870s
Roman Stone Bridge with Gate
- Albumen print from wet collodion negative on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 × 7 3/4 inches (15.2 × 19.7 cm)
Inscribed on mount in graphite, center right: "Roman Arch Bridge"; lower right: "D10182"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Charles Isaacs and Carol Nigro
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridge (built work) | gate | landscape | stream
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.