Francis Frith & Co., 1859–1971, British, Lydstep, Natural Arch, 1890
Lydstep, Natural Arch
- Materials & Techniques:
- Platinum print on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/2 × 11 3/8 inches (19.1 × 28.9 cm), Mount: 11 5/8 × 16 inches (29.5 × 40.6 cm)
Lettered negative, lower left: "24930. Ludstep: Natural Arch."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Charles Isaacs and Carol Nigro
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | rocks (landforms) | shore (landform)
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.