unknown artist, nineteenth century, Lady Chapel facing West, Gloucester Cathedral, undated
Lady Chapel facing West, Gloucester Cathedral
- Albumen print on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 1/2 × 2 1/4 inches (8.9 × 5.7 cm) and Mount: 9 7/8 × 8 inches (25.1 × 20.3 cm)
Inscribed on mount in black ink, lower right: "Gloster"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Charles Isaacs and Carol Nigro
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | lady chapels
- Associated Places:
- Gloucester Cathedral
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.