Cedar, At Warwick
- Materials & Techniques:
- Albumen print on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 1/4 × 6 1/2 inches (21 × 16.5 cm), Mount: 14 1/4 × 10 3/4 inches (36.2 × 27.3 cm)
Inscribed on mount, lower center: "881012"; inscribed on verso, upper left: "4625"; lower center: "Bedford B"
Lettered on mount, lower center: "Printed and Published by F. Frith, Reigate. | Bedford, Phot. | CEDAR, AT WARWICK."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. and Mrs. Charles T. Isaacs
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cedar | landscape | tree
- Associated Places:
- England | United Kingdom | Warwick | Warwickshire
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.