Print made by John Goto, born 1949, British, Movie, 2000 to 2001
- 2000 to 2001
- Pigment inkjet print on Somerset Velvet Enhanced white wove paper
- Sheet: 16 1/2 × 23 3/8 inches (41.9 × 59.4 cm) and Image: 14 1/8 × 21 1/8 inches (35.9 × 53.7 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- filmmakers | landscape | people | photomechanical print | summer | swan | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.