IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by John Goto, born 1949, British, Movie, 2000 to 2001
- Additional Title(s):
- 2000 to 2001
- Pigment inkjet print on Somerset Velvet Enhanced white wove paper
- Sheet: 16 1/2 × 23 3/8 inches (41.9 × 59.4 cm), Image: 14 1/8 × 21 1/8 inches (35.9 × 53.7 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- filmmakers | landscape | people | photomechanical print | summer | swan | trees
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Art in Focus: John Goto's High Summer (Yale Center for British Art, 2018-04-06 - 2018-08-19) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition] [Exhibition Description]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.