Print made by John Goto, born 1949, British, Society, 2000 to 2001
- Additional Title(s):
- 2000 to 2001
- Pigment inkjet print on Somerset Velvet Enhanced white wove paper
- Sheet: 16 1/2 × 23 3/8 inches (41.9 × 59.4 cm) and Image: 14 1/8 × 21 1/8 inches (35.9 × 53.7 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dogs (animals) | elegant | landscape | people | photomechanical print | summer
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.