- ca. 1885
- Platinum print, ruled in ink and wash on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 3 7/8 × 2 1/2 inches (9.8 × 6.4 cm) and 13 × 10 inches (33 × 25.4 cm)
Inscribed on mount below image in graphite, lower left: "Borrowdale"
Signed on mount below image in graphite, lower right: "F.H.E."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Hans P. Kraus, Jr.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- clouds | landscape | mountain | river | trees | valley (landform)
- Associated Places:
- Borrowdale | Cumbria | Lake District
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest: