- ca. 1885
- Platinum print, ruled in ink and wash on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Image: 3 7/8 × 2 1/2 inches (9.8 × 6.4 cm) and Overall: 13 × 10 inches (33 × 25.4 cm)
Inscribed on mount below image in graphite, lower left: "Borrowdale"
Signed on mount below image in graphite, lower right: "F.H.E."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Hans P. Kraus, Jr.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- clouds | landscape | mountain | river | trees | valley (landform)
- Associated Places:
- Borrowdale | Cumbria | Lake District
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.