Takeleys: in Autumn
- Lantern slide, photographic process on glass
- Image: 2 5/8 × 2 5/16 inches (6.7 × 5.8 cm) and Overall: 3 1/4 × 3 1/4 inches (8.2 × 8.2 cm)
Inscribed on mount in black ink, upper center: "Takeleys: in Autumn"
Signed on mount in black ink lower right: "F.H.E."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Hans P. Kraus, Jr.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- autumn | landscape
- Associated Places:
- Epping Upland | Essex | Takeleys
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Frederick Henry Evans, 1853–1943, British, Takeleys: in Autumn, 1890s