- Leaf "No. 3"
- Photoglyphic engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/8 × 6 3/4 inches (25.7 × 17.1 cm) and Plate: 4 × 2 7/8 inches (10.2 × 7.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "R.M."; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "300632.2"
Lettered inside image, lower left (reversed): "No.3"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Hans P. Kraus, Jr.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
William Henry Fox Talbot, 1800–1877, British, Leaf "No. 3", 1853
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.