The Massacre of the Innocents (Right)
- Part Of:
- Tempera, black chalk and white chalk on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 30 × 22 inches (76.2 × 55.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "8 rt. The Masacre of the Innocents"
Watermark: "T & J H Kent"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Monroe E. Price, Yale BA 1960, LLB 1965, and Aimee Brown Price, Yale MA 1963, PhD 1972
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- religious and mythological subject
- Associated People:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Francis Hoyland, born 1930, British, The Massacre of the Innocents (Right), undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.