- The Woman Healed on the Sabbath (Left)
- Tempera, black chalk and white chalk on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 30 × 22 inches (76.2 × 55.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "56 left - The Woman healed on the Sabath."
Watermark: "T & J H Kent"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Monroe E. Price, Yale BA 1960, LLB 1965, and Aimee Brown Price, Yale MA 1963, PhD 1972
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Francis Hoyland, born 1930, British, The Woman Healed on the Sabbath (Left), undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.