- West Front View of Eaton Hall
- ca. 1845
- Lithograph on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/2 × 13 1/8 inches (26.7 × 33.3 cm), Chine collé: 8 7/8 × 11 5/8 inches (22.5 × 29.5 cm), and Image: 6 5/8 × 9 3/4 inches (16.8 × 24.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "61"; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper right: "For Sarah"; lower left: "19"
Lettered below image: "On Stone by L. Haghe | from a Sketch by T. Bailey | WEST FRONT VIEW OF EATON HALL | The Seat of the Most Honorable The Marquess of Westminster. | Respectfully dedicated by permission to the Right Honorable Earl Grosvenor M.P. | by his Lordship's most obedient humble Servant | John Seacome. | Published by J.Seacome, Bookseller Chester. | Day & Haghe Lithrs. to the King, London."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Linda G. Mitchell and David M. Doret, Yale BA 1968
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Louis Haghe, 1806–1885, British, West Front View of Eaton Hall, ca. 1845
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.