- There's Life in the Old Dog Yet
- Etching and stipple engraving on thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 29 1/8 × 34 3/4 inches (74 × 88.3 cm) and Plate: 22 3/8 × 28 1/2 inches (56.8 × 72.4 cm)
Lettered below image: "Painted by Sir Edwin Landseer, R.A. | Published by R. H. Grundy, 26 Church St. Liverpool, May 10th, 1855, Henry Graves & Co. London, Goupil & Co. Paris and Berlin | Engraved by H. T. Ryall | 'THERE'S LIFE IN THE OLD DOG YET.' | Engraved from the original Picture in the Collection of John Naylor Esqre. | to whom this Plate is respectfully dedicated."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Linda G. Mitchell and David M. Doret, Yale BA 1968
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Henry Ryall, 1811–1867, British, There's Life in the Old Dog Yet, 1855
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.