Sketchbook, 10 September, 1819
- Part Of:
- 1819 to 1821
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 3/8 × 9 1/4 inches (16.2 × 23.5 cm), Binding: 6 1/2 inches (16.5 cm)
Inscribed inside front cover in brown ink: "1819 | 1821 | 10 Septr. 1819"; inscribed inside back cover in graphite: "ed/r - wo w/m octavo Sept. Rl C 6 Yht | Try to find out who's book | 1819 to 1821";
Stamped in gold foil on spine: "C"; stamped inside back cover: "Smith Warner & Co. Piccadilly"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Linda G. Mitchell and David M. Doret, Yale BA 1968
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, nineteenth century, Sketchbook, 10 September, 1819, 1819 to 1821
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.