Emil Otto Hoppé, 1878–1972, British, The River at Battersea, Chelsea, London, 1925
The River at Battersea, Chelsea, London
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- 3 × 4 inches (7.6 × 10.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and black ink: "1355-409 | London | Chelsea | The River at | Battersea"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Graham Howe
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | barges (flat-bottomed watercraft) | cityscape | factories | pollution | river | smokestacks
- Associated Places:
- Battersea | Chelsea | London | Thames
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.