Free Oatmeal for Horses in Hyde Park, London
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 5 × 3 inches (12.7 × 7.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and black ink: "London | 1355-939 | Free Oatmeal | Drinks for Horses"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Graham Howe
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cityscape | fence | genre subject | park (grounds) | sign | street
- Associated Places:
- England | Hyde Park | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Emil Otto Hoppé, 1878–1972, British, Free Oatmeal for Horses in Hyde Park, London, 1928
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.