- Chelsea Embankment, London
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 5 × 3 inches (12.7 × 7.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and black ink: "London | 1355-986 | Sketching | at Chelsea | Embankment"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Graham Howe
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cityscape | embankment | genre subject | hat | sketching
- Associated Places:
- Chelsea | London
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Emil Otto Hoppé, 1878–1972, British, Chelsea Embankment, London, 1928
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.