Magnetic Clock at Greenwich Observatory, London
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- 4 × 2 1/2 inches (10.2 × 6.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and black ink: "[M]agnetic Clock | [G]reenwich Observatory | 355-1051."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Graham Howe
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | clock
- Associated Places:
- Greenwich | London | Royal Observatory
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Emil Otto Hoppé, 1878–1972, British, Magnetic Clock at Greenwich Observatory, London, 1929
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.