Greenwich Church, London
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 4 × 3 inches (10.2 × 7.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite: "2d dupl | 1355-1053"; in pen and black ink: "Greenwich Church | London"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Graham Howe
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | cityscape
- Associated Places:
- Greenwich | London | Saint Alfege Church
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Emil Otto Hoppé, 1878–1972, British, Greenwich Church, London, 1929
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.